Agile methods are becoming more and more established and are now also used on a large scale in hardware and regulated environments.
In this webinar we will briefly address the following questions.
- Where do agile methods come from?
- Where to meet agile methods?
- What is scaled agility?
- What does it take to implement scaled agility in a regulated environment, e.g. in compliance with A-Spice?
Participate in our dynamic webinar and find answers to questions about Agile@Hardware.
Register here for this webinar!
This webinar will be held prior to the Agile@Hardware conference which will take place in Frankfurt on 24/25 September 2018.
Dirk Meißner, CEO & Founder
- Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner, SAFe 4.5 Program Consultant (SPC), Professional Scrum Master (PSM I), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Product Owner (CSPO), Certified Agile Leader (CAL I)
- Studied Aeronautical Engineering (Dipl.-Ing.) and Business Administration (Dipl. Kfm)
- 9 years industry experience in aerospace and defense program management
- 22 years consulting experience in the manufacturing industry
Peter Pedross, CEO & Founder
- Certified in SAFe, DAD, EFQA, CMMI, PMI.
- Studied Software Engineering, Finance and Management Psychology
- World-wide responsible for lifecycles, processes, methods and tools at a leading Swiss financial institute
- Several publications and lectures since 1995 in USA, Japan and Europe.
- Encountered first experience with Agile in 1999 (XP)
- President of the board for computer science at the Swiss Association of Quality and member of the board of directors.