Applied SAFe® User Training
In this half-day course, you will gain the knowledge needed to use Applied SAFe® for your daily work in the context of the Scaled Agile Framework and the underlying tool Stages from Method Park. Depending on your role you learn the main Applied SAFe elements in the context of the respective SAFe level including provided templates. Optionally, if configured for your organization, you will be trained in the use of the integrated work product and state management feature.
- Agile Teams, Scrum Masters, Product Owners
- Program Managers, Project Managers, Software / System Engineers, Testers
- Release Train Engineers, Product Managers, Product Line Leads, System Architects
- Value Stream Engineers, Solution Managers, Business Analysts, Solution Architects
- Product Portfolio Managers, Enterprise Architects, Release Managers
- Other practitioners involved like Lean-Agile Leaders, Agile Change Coaches using applied SAFe® for their daily work
After this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the Role Concept, Permissions, and its handling
- Navigate through the provided Process Elements
- Use your individual Applied SAFe® instance to find relevant Processes, Activities, Practices, Roles, Work Products and Templates
- Understand how to access other instances in the provided hierarchy of Applied SAFe® levels (e.g. Portfolio, Program, and Team)
- Find provided Templates and deliver Work Products to the defined company Milestones
- Use the integrated Work Product and State Management feature for e.g. QA and reviews (optional)
- Find your individual pre-tailored workspace in Applied SAFe®
- Manage your user settings
- Approach for workspace administration, role model and permissions
- Find relevant process elements like Phases and Milestones, Processes, Activities, Practices, Work Products, Metrics, Roles, Tools, Dashboard, Indexes etc.
- Select different views in Applied SAFe®
- External interfaces to Process Elements from other Applied SAFe® levels
- Work Product Model, Work Products and access to provided Templates
- Document, File and State Management
- Training in either Leading SAFe®, SAFe® for Teams or Implementing SAFe®
In-House Course, class size is flexible with a minimum of four participants per class.
German or English, Training Material in English
PRICE (Global Delivery, only In-House)
USD 490 excl. VAT / Participant
Individual offer for large classes / rollouts
IN-HOUSE COURSE ON REQUEST
Based on your specific requirements we organize this training as your individual company in-house course. Get in touch to discuss all potential options and its cost at firstname.lastname@example.org.