Agile HR Explorer
A profound shift is happening in the way enterprises approach people management. Human Resource departments realize that traditional HR practices don’t support Agile teams and the needs of today’s rapidly changing business environments. To bridge this gap, Agile HR Explorer provides learners with the guidance needed to align HR practices with the SAFe transformation and their Agile teams.
This one-day introductory course is designed for HR professionals and leaders in a Lean-Agile environment to understand Agile methodology and its influence on Human Resources. In Agile HR Explorer, learners will explore the new world of work and learn why Agile is instrumental in creating more stable, responsive, and successful organizations.
The course was created by one of the leading thought leaders in Agile HR, Just Leading Solutions (JLS)©.
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Talent and Human Resources Management
- HR Business Partners
- HR Performance, Compensation and Benefits Responsible
- Lean-Agile Change Coaches
After this workshop, you should be able to:
- Understand and experience Lean-Agile Values, Principles, and Practices
- Recognize how value is created through Lean-Agile and how it will change and enhance the role of HR
- Lead, consult and coach Line Managers to drive Cultural Change towards a lean-agile Mindset in your Organization
- Create modern People solutions that inspire and engage people and will give your organization a competitive advantage
- Embrace Lean-Agile People Operations
- Guide your Change and Agile Transformation
- Align HR with the demands and realities of a SAFe Lean-Agile Organization
- New World of Work – explore the latest revolution of work and its disruptive impact on organizations and HR.
- Agile Foundations – covers the history of Agile, its values, principles and underlying concepts
- Intro to Agile HR – explains the meaning of Agile HR, and Agile4HR vs. HR4Agile
- Mini Case Studies – practical stories to help learners apply the newly gained knowledge
- Practices and Themes – guidance for applying agile values and principles to different HR practices
- How can I identify the changing nature of work and its impact on HR?
- What is the world of Agile and how do I apply Agile values and principles?
- What is the difference between Agile4HR and HR4Agile?
- What are the key Agile HR themes and their relevance to HR Practices?
- None, but trained lean-agile leaders (Leading SAFe® with SA Certification) would be an advantage.