Lean-Agile Compliance Workshop
This two-day workshop will discuss concepts, risks and possible solutions on how to reach compliance and still use the benefits of scaled agile systems development as propagated by the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
You will learn how to systematically reach compliance on a given internal or external reference model and how to use existing process assets (like SOP’s) to achieve lean-agile compliance to reference frameworks like ISO standards or SPICE Assessments in your company. This is the foundation that will support the growth of your processes for building complex cyber-physical systems – from teams to enterprise – simple to complex.
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
- Quality Assurance, Process Leads and Engineers
- Product and Product Line Management, Product Owners
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Internal Agile – Change Agents, Coaches and Consultants
After this workshop, you should be able to:
- Discuss different strategies on how to reach compliance in lean-agile system development
- Argue on conceptual solutions on how to sustain compliance; in the long and short term
- How to achieve compliance with your internal and external guidelines and standards
- Increase your change and adoption speed within given compliance boundaries
- Assess one of the possible solutions as given by Applied SAFe
What you get – Special Benefits
- Attendee workbooks, pictures, results and protocol of discussions.
- All with basic knowledge about lean or one of the scaled agile frameworks, especially the Scaled Agile Framework are welcome to attend the course.
However, this workshop day has the highest benefit for course participants of Leading SAFe, Implementing SAFe, Product Owner Orientation, Product Manager / Product Owner and Program Portfolio Management Workshop
There is a maximum of twelve and a minimum of four participants per class.
German or English, Training Material in English
PRICE (Global Delivery)
USD 1’960 excl. VAT / Participant
USD 15’680 excl. VAT / In-House Course
IN-HOUSE COURSE ON REQUEST
Based on your specific requirements we organize this training as your individual company in-house course. Get in touch to discuss all potential options and its cost at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEXT PUBLIC COURSES
- Date: 27. – 28. June 2017
- Day 1: 09:00 – 18:00
- Day 2: 08:30 – 17:30
- Location: Zurich
- Language: German, Training Material in English
- Price: CHF 1’960 incl. VAT / Participant