Applied SAFe® for Metric Engineers
In this 2 days course you will gain the knowledge needed to deeply understand the mechanics of metrics in Applied SAFe®, how the metric model can be altered, extended and integrated with the existing tool landscape. This is a complementary course to ‘Applied SAFe® Engineering’ and usually does not make sense taking without the knowledge of an Applied SAFe® Process Engineer.
- Metric Engineers, Process Engineers
- Quality Managers, Process Managers
After this course, you should be able to:
- Create new metrics within Applied SAFe®
- Apply metrics to your own data and used tools
- Understand the ‘Goal, Question, Metric-Paradigm’ and its application within Applied SAFe®
- Identify deficits and risks, and introducing appropriate measures
- Enhance the model in the spirit and architecture of Applied SAFe® including using, altering the Applied SAFe® Modelling Guideline
- Document and prepare metrics and its underlying model in a way suited to Applied SAFe® and your company
- Hands-on experience in enhancing Applied SAFe® on PEDCO’s Applied SAFe® Playground
- Process modeling guidelines
- Using the BIRT Designer
- Creating Stages BIRT Reports
- Creating Stages Data Collector
- Reading file content from a Stages CMS profile
- Reading process information
- Reading Issues from Stages
- Reading data collector results
- Collecting external data (e.g. JDBC database)
- Debugging of BIRT scrips
- Extend metric process elements with BIRT reports
- Dashboard and reporting capabilities
There is a maximum of twelve and a minimum of four participants per class.
German or English, Training Material in English
PRICE (Global Delivery, only In-House)
USD 1’960 excl. VAT / Participant
USD 15’680 excl. VAT / In-House Course*
*max. 12 Participants, infrastructure must be provided from company. A temporary access right on https://pedco.stagesasaservice.com is needed for each participant.
IN-HOUSE COURSE ON REQUEST
Based on your specific requirements we organize this training as your individual company in-house course. Get in touch to discuss all potential options and its cost at firstname.lastname@example.org.