PEDCO and the Collaboration Partners Scaled Agile, Inc. and Method Park
have developed a comprehensive implementation of SAFe® as a process model; named Applied SAFe. They partner to:
- Perform joint engineering activities to ensure constant innovation and easy upgrade procedures to latest releases
- Promote Applied SAFe via joint marketing activities, events and trainings to generate leads
- Bring scaled agility into industries with safety and regulatory requirements
provide additional tools that extend the functionality of Applied SAFe or make our clients transformation journey faster and easier. They:
- Offer tools that automate specific SAFe practices or reduce collaboration and transformation efforts
- Describe tool mentors that can be integrated into the Applied SAFe tool and practice libraries
- Create metrics to measure transformation or product development states
are either Scaled Agile Partners or have a proven track record in successful lean-agile change transitions. They are:
- Known in their country or region as an agile change or transformation partner.
- Are very successful promoters of development practices and change management trends.
- Have certified SAFe Program Consultants (SPC’s).
- Are strongly established in their market.
- Have the capabilities to grow and expand their services.
- Are willing to exchange knowledge in applying SAFe with the global community.
- Want to gain additional expertise in complex and regulated environments.
- Are eager and dedicated to scale agile successfully to achieve compliance and efficiency.
- PEDCO has very limited global consulting capabilities and no intention to grow in this direction.