PEDCO and the Collaboration Partners Scaled Agile, Inc. and Method Park
have developed a comprehensive implementation of SAFe® as a process model; named Applied SAFe. They partner to:
- Perform joint engineering activities to ensure constant innovation and easy upgrade procedures to the latest releases
- Promote Applied SAFe via joint marketing activities, events and trainings to generate leads
- Bring scaled agility into industries with safety and regulatory requirements
provide additional tools that extend the functionality of Applied SAFe or make our clients transformation journey faster and easier. They:
- Offer tools that automate specific SAFe practices or reduce collaboration and transformation efforts
- Describe tool mentors that can be integrated into the Applied SAFe tool and practice libraries
- Create metrics to measure transformation or product development states
are either Scaled Agile Partners or have a proven track record in successful lean-agile change transitions. They are:
- Known in their country or region as an agile change or transformation partner.
- Are very successful promoters of development practices and change management trends.
- Have certified SAFe Program Consultants (SPC’s).
- Are strongly established in their market.
- Have the capabilities to grow and expand their services.
- Are willing to exchange knowledge in applying SAFe with the global community.
- Want to gain additional expertise in complex and regulated environments.
- Are eager and dedicated to scaling agile successfully to achieve compliance and efficiency.
- PEDCO has very limited global consulting capabilities and no intention to grow in this direction.
Together we are a good team!
PEDCO searches for partners willing and able to:
- Create leads for Applied SAFe in their client market or region.
- Coach/Consult/Train SAFe to speed-up the transformation journey for Applied SAFe customers.
- Use Applied SAFe as one of the possibilities to implement SAFe for their clients.
- Enlarge the number of potential clients in the scaled agile market and regulated industries.
- Exchange knowledge in applying SAFe and Applied SAFe with the global community.
Financials and referral fees
- When PEDCO acquires a new customer of Applied SAFe and creates a consulting lead for an ASP then 5% of the turnover will be paid to PEDCO.
- When an ASP acquires a new customer for Applied SAFe 5% of the incoming PEDCO License fees will be paid to the referral ASP.
INTERESTED IN OUR PARTNER PROGRAM?
- Call us in Switzerland: +41 (0)44 542 45 45
- Call us in USA, Boston: +1 (857) 362 82 00
- Send an email to email@example.com and a member of our team will respond to you as soon as possible
We work together to foster Applied SAFe in the market!
- PEDCO and each Applied SAFe Partner will exchange contacts on Applied SAFe on a monthly basis.
- Applied SAFe Partner will provide the consulting/coaching/training services for customers of Applied SAFe.
- PEDCO will provide marketing material, a demonstration instance and a demo script for ASP’s at no cost.
- Applied SAFe Partner will provide SAFe related training to customers (e.g. Leading SAFe, SAFe Agilist).
- PEDCO will train Applied SAFe Partner SPC’s in Applied SAFe in order to know the features and capabilities of Applied SAFe (Applied SAFe QM).
- Applied SAFe Partner’s investment is limited to take some time to know the capabilities of Applied SAFe.
- PEDCO will provide the services to extend and integrate Applied SAFe for customers.
- Official collaboration with cross-references on both websites.