Managed Process Service Value Proposition
PEDCO – Managed Process Services make your development process more efficient, less risky, and compliant with the regulations. Our offering is based on years of experience and has been tried and tested in the widest range of sectors and organisations.
The PEDCO – Managed Process Services are modular in design and can be used for individual projects or in the whole project portfolio, as required. The processes and the compliance requirements can be precisely adapted to the specific needs of your development organisation.
PEDCO Capability Services ensure that the processes are actually practiced in a reliable and efficient way. They ensure that the employees’ understanding of the processes and/or their skill levels for the specified roles match the requirements.
- Do you need to deeply understand the mechanics of Applied SAFe®, how it can be altered, extended and integrated into existing life-cycles.
- Do you need to train your people for Agile methodologies in large organizations?
- Do you want to externalise the training for your processes?
- Do you want to be sure that the skills management of your employees is done consistently?
- Do you want the skills of your staff to be aligned to all the requirements?
- We ensure that your staff is equipped with the necessary understanding of the processes for their respective roles.
- Systematic improvements of existing process models allow a controlled evolution. They make process revolutions obsolete.
- We ensure that the specified process models of your company are actually practiced correctly.
- You are able to demonstrate that the specific requirements of current models such as CMMI are also met.
- You can show your customer your credentials by referring to your capability level and so gain competitive advantages.
PEDCO Lifecycle Services support you in all matters relating to the assessment, production or transfer of your existing development processes, and their management. They serve the management, production and continuous further development of the processes offered to the customers.
- Do you want an overview of the status of your processes and projects?
- Do you want to have compliance monitored by a neutral party?
- You want to become more agile while still complying to process and product standards?
- Do you want to design your processes in a form as flexible as possible and have them continually improved by a specialist firm?
- Do you want to externalise the further development and maintenance of development processes?
- An independent assessment helps you to determine any defects in the current process landscape.
- Experience gained in the projects is transferred to your process framework very rapidly and cost-effectively.
- We construct processes that are optimally suited to your needs.
- Our expertise – e.g. the separation of project and application – releases you from the task of having to start from scratch.
- We are not tied to specific tools or modes of approach. Therefore we build your processes independently and with a focus on your organisation.
PEDCO Process Services form the core of the product. They are all centred on a tailor-made process framework. This consists of several process models. A tool-based platform supports the team in selecting and tailoring a model for a specific project. The platform also automatically produces a project-specific process web.
- Is your process management team too small to maintain a professional process framework?
- Do you want to externalise the compliance of your processes and their monitoring?
- Do you want to benefit from current applicable process models while still retaining correct change management?
- Do you want to cut back on positions in the non-core areas of your enterprise?
- Benefit from the know-how of leading specialists and from constant development of the services based on new findings and experience gained by other customers.
- You gain a neutral view of your projects, the results and the compliance with the processes, respectively the regulatory requirements.
- You do not need to create any part-time position for this type of task.
- You can be sure that internal power structures or personal standpoints do not play any part in the reviews and so the results are not swayed by such influences.
- Relevant basis for decision-making in the field of project or process improvements.