Applied SAFe Value Proposition
Agile is a new standard in the development paradigm and in the industry. The challenges of ‘Agile at Scale’ are realized every day. The only method out there for agility at scale is the Scaled Agile Framework. PEDCO has direct access to the thought leadership and all the content of SAFe, the Scaled Agile Framework, which is the de-facto standard for agility at scale. Combined with that we have access to Stages, the world leading process management tool and we as system integrators have integrated both the framework and the platform into our product called Applied SAFe.
Applied SAFe works for those organizations who are in highly complex, highly compliant and auditable organizations such as Automotive, Defense, Aerospace, Medical and Finance. These organizations depend on their process and their process authoring and being able to stand up in terms of an audit or against an audit. PEDCO created the product Applied SAFe which creates a dynamic where you can author your entire process and instantiate to your community internal or external and ensure that you have the best and most compliant process for your organization.
With Applied SAFe you have both the power and capability to support the growth of your process – from teams to enterprise – simple to complex – Applied SAFe has the tools, options and support to achieve the enterprise goals and outcomes all while staying compliant with the organizations internal, external and regulated requirements.
Interested to read one of our case studies?
Send download link to:
- Start fast and minimize Cost of Delay
- Build on a full and clear implementation and sharpen discussions with precise definitions for work products, processes, and its activities, roles (incl. RASIC), metrics, milestones, phases and guidelines
- Foster transparency and enable people to excel at their best with defined roles and responsibilities
- Rely on a solid and approved implementation and stay on top of the current development in the industry
- Stay in sync with the latest development of SAFe
- Don’t reinvent the wheel; save years of definition work and maximize focus on value delivery
- Use prebuilt tailoring options in Applied SAFe to execute specifically tailored processes which reflect the exact needs on all levels. This allows you to reduce waste and save money.
- Exact tailored processes allow you to control and steer process adherence by using existing metrics.
- Use crystal clear definitions and avoid constant discussions on how something is meant.
- Applied SAFe’s architecture and implementation are built to be customizable and extendable in order to reduce your adoption and creation investment.
- Ensure compliance with reference models like CMMI, A-SPICE, IEC 62304, CTR-180 (FDA), etc.
- Use your own or specific reference models
- Be agile, efficient and compliant to regulatory requirements
- Enable to reduce waste due to misunderstood process adherence and prove compliance on each tailored instance
- Establish organizational learning, process definition, knowledge management, training, governance and process innovation with our built-in capabilities and fulfill regulated environments
- Use defined and seamlessly integrated processes for organizational learning
- Benefit from proven best practices; from the Applied SAFe Community so customers do not have to invent everything by yourself
- Use pre-set mappings to compliance models like CMMI, Automotive SPICE, IEC 62304, ISO 13485 and others
- Learn and benefit mutually from other leading enterprises in the industry. Use the built-in Knowledge Management system to maximize innovation and improvement of your value delivery