Building cyber-physical systems is a complex thing and it is becoming increasingly software-reliant, there is a growing demand for best practices to address conceptual and process incompatibilities between systems and software. Applied SAFe bridges that gap and does so in a modular, scalable, and adaptable way. Use the power and capability to support the growth of your process – from teams to enterprise – simple to complex – Applied SAFe has the tools, options, and support to achieve the enterprise goals and outcomes all while staying compliment with the organizations internal, external and regulated requirements.
- Are you looking for increased engineering efficiency based on lean-agile principles?
- Do you fear the extensive effort to develop your own implementation of scaled agility?
- Do you want to scale agility over several enterprise levels based on SAFe?
- Do you need to fulfill regulatory or compliance requirements in a lean-agile working environment?
- Do you demand flexible and tailored processes as an executable process model?
- Do you have to provide compliance gap analysis results and corresponding mitigation actions periodically?
- Flexible and customizable implementation of SAFe to reduce your adoption and creation investment
- Base your next process engineering effort for Agile on an officially approved implementation and don’t ‘invent the wheel again’.
- Operate the solution on an internal or external cloud service (our cloud is included in the license fee)
- Stay in sync with forthcoming versions of SAFe and benefit from community best practices
- Integrated state management of work products with reference model specific gap analysis reports
- Easy integration of other process frameworks and extension or replacement of specific process areas
- Achieve highest effectivity and compliance through the execution of individually tailored process instances
Read More >