Our public trainings are now remote until May 16th. A maximum of 14 participants will be in one training and the training will be spread over several days (2-4), in the mornings. We will provide further details once you have registered.
SAFe® Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) Workshop
In this course, attendees will gain the practical tools and techniques necessary to implement the Lean Portfolio Management functions of Strategy and Investment Funding, Agile Portfolio Operations and Lean Governance.
- Executives and Leaders, CIOs, CEOs, CFOs, CTOs and VPs
- A line of Business Owners
- Product/Program Directors, Lean-Agile Leaders
- Agile PMO and Agile change agents
- Portfolio Managers and Enterprise Process Leads
- Enterprise Architects
- Describe Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Connect the portfolio to enterprise strategy
- Establish the Portfolio Vision
- Implement Lean Budgeting and Guardrails
- Establish flow with the Portfolio Kanban
- Support operational excellence with Agile PMO and CoPs
- Coordinate Value Streams
- Measure the LPM performance
- Build a plan for LPM implementation
- Introducing Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Establishing Strategy and Investment Funding
- Applying Agile Portfolio Operations
- Applying Lean Governance
- Implementing the LPM function
- All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following recommendations will make the training more productive.
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Attended a Leading SAFe or SAFe PO/PM course
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
There is a maximum of twelve and a minimum of four participants per class.
German or English, Training Material in English
PRICE (Delivery in Switzerland, only In-House)
CHF 1’800 incl. VAT / Participant
CHF 14’400 incl. VAT / In-House Course
IN-HOUSE COURSE ON REQUEST
Based on your specific requirements we organize this training as your individual company in-house course. Get in touch to discuss all potential options and its cost at firstname.lastname@example.org.