SAFe® Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) Workshop
In this two-day workshop, attendees will gain the tools and techniques necessary to organize around value for optimal business results and to implement Lean Portfolio Management.
- Executives and Leaders, CIOs, CEOs, CFOs, CTOs and VPs
- A line of Business Owners
- Product/Program Directors, Lean-Agile Leaders
- Agile PMO and Agile change agents
- Portfolio Managers and Enterprise Process Leads
- Enterprise Architects
- Prepare learners for their role in the LPM function, and establish the collaborative nature of the interactions and activities that support effective portfolio strategy, including investment funding, Agile program guidance, and Lean governance.
- How to use and implement the Portfolio Kanban system to accelerate value flow to the programs.
- Know a set of SAFe practices that accelerate Value Flow and support Lean Portfolio Management, including Strategy & Investment Funding, Agile Portfolio Operations, and Lean Governance.
- Strategy & Investment Funding
- Connect the portfolio to enterprise strategy
- Fund value streams
- Establish portfolio flow
- Agile Portfolio Operations
- Support Agile PMO, LACE, RTE & SM CoP
- Coordinate Value Streams
- Sustain and improve
- Lean Governance
- Forecast and budget dynamically
- Measure Lean portfolio performance
- Coordinate continuous compliance
- Build the LPM function
- Leading SAFe or SAFe Program Consultant Certification Required
- SAFe Value Stream Workshop recommended
There is a maximum of twelve and a minimum of four participants per class.
German or English, Training Material in English
PRICE (Delivery in Switzerland, only In-House)
CHF 1’800 incl. VAT / Participant
CHF 14’400 incl. VAT / In-House Course
IN-HOUSE COURSE ON REQUEST
Based on your specific requirements we organize this training as your individual company in-house course. Get in touch to discuss all potential options and its cost at email@example.com.