We give you an outlook to 2017, our new training offerings and a short summary on what we have accomplished last year.
Dear Customers, Partners and Friends
The year 2016 has been a fascinating year for PEDCO as we made big steps with Applied SAFe and the further development of our Managed Process Services.
In short, we:
- Established a new Advisory Board with outstanding individuals.
- Doubled on the number of partners to strengthen our global presence.
- Released Applied SAFe 4.0 and Applied SAFe Essential 4.0
Next public webinars for Applied SAFe presented with our collaboration partner Method Park on February 9th. Please register here for 9 AM CET or 4 PM CET
- Performed 5 public process management seminars.
- Attended actively with presentations and booths at 5 conferences worldwide.
- As of today: We enlarge our existing Applied SAFe training program and release additional trainings for SAFe and Lean Agile – Process Engineering, HR and Lean Agile Compliance.
Some big thanks go to our partners like Scaled Agile Inc., Method Park and Blue Agility! Without their inspiring support, this would not have been possible. As you see in the picture above Peter Pedross and Stefan Küffer also practice standup’s together with Jennifer Fawcett, Carl Starendal & Michael Stump from Scaled Agile at their visit in the PEDCO Offices. Thanks a lot for your visit!
Peter Pedross, CEO & Founder