Take one of this rare opportunities to educate some of your team members on what it mean’s to collaborate effectively with other teams in the SAFe Framework. This course is usually only presented in-house; this public course gives you the possibility to learn SAFe in a practical and timely manner, for interested people or new joiners in your company.
SAFE® 4.5 FOR TEAMS WITH SP CERTIFICATION
Build your skills as a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—when you become a SAFe® 4 Practitioner (SP). During this two-day course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what you can do to effectively perform your role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP. You will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, you’ll learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
- For onsite delivery as part of a real-world Agile Release Train, this course is for all stakeholders of an ART at the beginning of its SAFe journey.
- For public delivery for any ART stakeholders that join the train after its launch
To perform the role of a SAFe® Practitioner, you should be able to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Know your team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan iterations
- Execute iterations and demonstrate value
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Executing the Program Increment
For onsite delivery as part of a real-world Agile Release Train.
All are welcome to attend the public or onsite course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Practitioner (SP) certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes