Lean-Agile Process Engineering Workshop
This two-day workshop will discuss concepts, risks and possible solutions on how to organize, design, process and manage process engineering in an agile environment. As it is stated in the agile manifesto: ‚individuals and interactions over processes and tools; in large scale companies building the most important systems, people, knowledge and auditable processes are usually a given and a prerequisite to even stay in business.
This leads us to a lot of new questions:
- What does that mean for companies going towards agile or scaled agility?
- How can processes be agile and be mixed with other development life cycles (e.g. Waterfall)?
- How can process engineering be adapted so that it supports agile aspects and communities?
- What does it need to implement ‚Relentless Improvement‘ as stated in the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)?
- How must process engineering itself be organised so that it can support the tearing pace of Industry 4.0?
- What does it need to deal with Technical Debt, increased Complexity, and Dependencies of cyber-physical Systems?
- How to integrate existing process assets (like SOP’s) to achieve processes, that support your company towards scaled agility?
Learn and discuss how to systematically reach lean-agile process engineering. The goal is to achieve processes, helping system and software-dependent enterprises to achieve better business outcomes, increase employee engagement, improve economics and to support your company’s journey towards scaled agility.
- Quality Assurance, Process Leads, and Engineers
- Product and Product Line Management, Product Owners
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
- Internal Agile – Change Agents, Coaches, and Consultants
After this workshop, you should be able to:
- Discuss different strategies on how to perform process engineering in lean-agile system development
- Argue on conceptual solutions on how to sustain lean process engineering; in the long and short term
- How to achieve relentless improvement as stated in the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Discuss different strategies on how to mix/coexist of different development life cycles like agile, scaled agility, waterfall, iterative, DAD (Disciplined Agile Delivery.
- Assess your own existing process engineering
- Argue on conceptual solutions to integrate existing process assets (Milestones, Phases, Specifications, Documentation, Audits, Verification & Validation) with the needs of agile processes.
- Increase your change and adoption speed within given boundaries
- Assess one of the possible solutions as given by Applied SAFe
What you get – Special Benefits
- Attendee workbooks, pictures, results and protocol of discussions
- This workshop will work partially also with content from Process Management 4.0 by our collaboration partner MethodPark.de
- Knowledge and experience in process engineering.
- Basic knowledge about lean, agile or scaled agility (SAFe)
There is a maximum of twelve and a minimum of four participants per class.
German or English, Training Material in English
PRICE (Global Delivery, In-House, excl. Expenses)
USD 1’960 excl. VAT / Participant
USD 15’680 excl. VAT / In-House Course
IN-HOUSE COURSE ON REQUEST
Based on your specific requirements we organize this training as your individual company in-house course. Get in touch to discuss all potential options and its cost at email@example.com.
NEXT PUBLIC COURSES