Applied SAFe® Benefits
Our product Applied SAFe® allows organizations to master the complexity of their digital transformations.
Adapt to Your Needs and Improve Continuously
Proven Benefits for Each Role
Benefits for Senior Managers
- Master the complexity of becoming a lean-agile organization and allow people to excel in the given boundaries of regulated environments.
- Reduce and eliminate uncertainty and give direction within your organization when it comes to your processes.
- Create clarity and focus for people so they can get straight to work with no doubts as to what they need to do.
- Ensure compliance with your internal and external guidelines and standards, while increasing your change and adoption speed.
- Become a real learning organization and establish relentless improvement by using built-in and seamlessly integrated knowledge management processes and systems.
- Adapt to changes in the environment, develop your products, solve problems faster, and benefit from the promises of agile.
- Become a de facto digital enterprise.
Benefits for Quality Managers
- Enhance and quicken the adoption of SAFe® while ensuring a common understanding of what it is.
- Ensure that the changes and updates are made within Applied SAFe® with every content change that SAFe® has in each release. This allows you to focus on what is most important, your processes.
- Have the ability to extend the platform with your existing and proven processes.
- Customize your processes with built-in tailoring and allow your teams the freedom to tailor to their specific needs within your control.
- Help your organization use the right ACM tools for the right activities.
- Understand your team’s & organization’s health by seeing both qualitative & quantitative metrics.
- Ensure, that feedback cycles and improvements from the various levels are taken into account and lead to a structured improvement of process assets.
- Rely on an implementation of the framework which is approved by Scaled Agile Inc.
- Learn in a 2-day Quality Manager Training how to structure your workspace hierarchy, your process model and types, and be able to define different implementation strategies.
- Learn in a 3-day Process Engineering Training how to integrate, adjust, and extend Applied SAFe® and understand the mechanisms for effective bindings to reference models like Automotive SPICE, CMMI, ISO26262, and more.
Benefits for Team Members
- Get to work right away and stop discussing what each process means and who is involved. With Applied SAFe® you are able to view roles, activities, templates, and more.
- Rely on the common language used within your organization and colleagues.
- Tailor your own processes and get relevant content with clear guidance on what you need to do.
- Have specialized processes that really reflect your needs by instantiating at each level.
- Don’t worry about compliance, just follow the processes and you will naturally be compliant.
- Have the freedom to choose your own practices and guidance to specific ALM tools.
- Most importantly, you will have fun and be successful while doing SAFe®!