We will be leading a Webinar hosted by our Partner Cprime on the topic of Achieving Better Regulatory Compliance and Governance with Scaled Agility (SAFe)
About the Webinar:
Engineering tomorrow’s products mean staying ahead and relevant in a constantly changing environment.
A core characteristic of regulated environments is the necessity to comply with formal standards, regulations, directives, and guidance. Organizations must demonstrate that:
* System meets intended purpose
* System has no unintended consequences that might cause harm
* System conforms to regulatory standards and have required objective evidence to prove it
The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) addresses the conceptual and process incompatibilities between systems and software. By selecting the right ‘hooks’ in the Scaled Agile Framework, you can achieve high maturity levels for various reference models (CMMI, FDA, ISO 26262, etc.).
This webinar will highlight how to ensure compliance when implementing SAFe in regulated industries and present a concrete example of CMMI and Governance.
In this webinar, we will:
- Explore how compliance can be achieved, maintained, and proven to regulators.
- Introduce the concepts and practices of Applied SAFe.
- Share a case study for CMMI
If you wish to combine agility and efficiency together with compliance to regulatory requirements (both specific reference models, such as ASPICE 3.0, as well as your own organization’s reference models), this webinar is well worth your time.
Date: Mar 4, 2020
Time: 01:00 PM EST