About this webinar:
We will touch on topics like how to align requirements engineering, functional safety, cyber security, engineering best practices, software best practices, etc. in a way that supports a healthy flow of value, achieves quality outcomes (Established Lean QMS) and a system that people love to work in.
It’s a mix of experiences with our various clients, for this topic mostly from the Automotive industry.
Engineering tomorrow’s products means staying ahead and relevant in a continually changing environment. But how to combine classic System Engineering (V-Model) and SAFe in a regulatory compliant way?
In this webinar, we will touch on the following topics:
- Is System Engineering still needed in an agile world?
- What are some typical problems we face?
- How do regulators approach agile development?
- What is needed to combine both worlds?
- … in a regulatory compliant world
- What is a Solution Centric Development Approach?
- How to handle the SAFe ‘Flow-Objects’ like Epics, Capabilities, Features, Stories?
- What does it take to establish such a Lean QMS?