Building cyber-physical systems is a complex endeavor and becoming increasingly software reliant. This has resulted in a growing demand for best practices to address conceptual and process incompatibilities between systems and software. The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) 4.0 bridges that gap and does so in more modular, scalable, and adaptable way.
In addition, when developing high assurance systems, we are faced with unacceptable social or economic cost of failure. Most high assurance systems are subject to regulatory or industry compliance requirements, such as FDA CPT 11, IEC 62 304, Automotive Spice etc.
In the face of such internal, external and regulatory requirements, PEDCO’s Applied SAFe 4.0 gives you the power and capability to support the growth of your process-from teams to enterprise-simple to complex. Applied SAFe provides the tools and support to achieve enterprise goals, while enabling you to remain compliant.
In this recording we will highlight how to ensure compliance when implementing SAFe for building large systems in regulated industries. Thanks to our partner Blue Agility. Main speaker is Peter Pedross, Founder and CEO of PEDCO-Applied SAFe. Watch the recording of this webinar hosted by Blue Agility, recorded on Wed, Sep 21, 2016
In this recording, you will:
- Explore how compliance can be achieved and proven to regulators.
- Learn about the concept behind the implementation in Applied SAFe.
- See examples of selected reference models, such as Automotive SPICE 3.0, IEC 62304, CTR-180 (FDA) and others…
- Learn like mappings and compliance to specific reference models, such as HIPPA, and how your own company specific references models can be achieved.
- Learn how to combine Agility, Efficiency and Compliance to regulatory requirements within organizational processes and even within your tailored instances of Portfolio, Value Stream, Program and Team.