6th Annual RTE SUMMIT ON LOCATION
For RTEs by RTEs, this is your event! What a feeling to meet finally after Covid face to face again!
November 8-9th, 2021, Utrecht, Netherlands -> RTE Summit 2021
Connect with peers, build your network, interact with experts in the field and learn everything about the latest developments in the field. This year’s event will take place LIVE on location: The Railway Museum in Utrecht (The Netherlands) as perfect metaphor for deliberate planning, aligning teams, reducing risk and creating value.
PEDCO as Gold Sponsor
We exhibit at this dedicated event and we are looking forward to showcasing you the newest version of Applied SAFe and hosting a workshop!
Applied SAFe is our customizable Lean QMS for SAFe. Ready to use and approved by Scaled Agile!
Workshop: Scaled Agility in Regulated Environments
Join our workshop on Scaled Agility in Regulated Environments, hosted by the inventor of Applied SAFe!
Our CEO, Peter Pedross will also host a workshop on the topic of scaling agility in regulated environments, with a special focus on functional safety (ISO 26262) and automotive:
Engineering tomorrow’s products mean staying ahead and relevant in a continually changing environment.
A core characteristic of regulated environments is the necessity to comply with formal standards, regulations, directives, and guidance. Organizations must demonstrate that
* the system meets the intended purpose
* the system does not behave unintendedly in a way that might cause harm
* the system conforms to regulatory standards by required objective evidence for functional safety
We discuss and showcase how to ensure compliance with Applied SAFe in regulated industries and presents concrete examples from functional safety (ISO 26262) and automotive (A-Spice)
In this brief session, we
* explore how compliance can be achieved, maintained, and proven to regulators
* introduce some concepts and practices in respect to regulated development
* showcase some practical examples with Applied SAFe
* will talk about some lessons learned
* … look forward to some discussions and your questions!
If you wish to get a glimpse of how to combine agility and efficiency together with compliance to regulatory requirements, this session is well worth your time.