- Trailer – What you will get in this series –
- Compliance & Agile – Most regulatory requirements have a common base.
- Forget compliance, just follow the process – Relieve practitioners from the burden of compliance
- Regulatory requirements are our friends – Treat regulatory requirements as our friends and use them, to improve the processes.
- How to enhance SAFe for regulated environments – We showcase a concept and some examples.
- Lessons Learned – How to avoid bear traps and learn from each other.
Meet your Expert
CEO & Founder PEDCO AG,
- Chief Methodologist Applied SAFe
- Creator of the product Applied SAFe.
- Started to program for money at the age of 14. Ex-professional sportsman with a passion for software and a knack in engineering.
- 30+ years of working experience with 50+ publications.
- SAFe SPC since 2011, Agile (XP) since 1999.
- Happy father and married to a wonderful woman.
About the course
In this series Peter Pedross will showcase why and how compliance and scaled agility can really help each other. On the example of PI Planning, he will show you real world examples, concepts and experiences based on industries such as Automotive, Aerospace, Medical Device, Defense and Finance.
Characteristics of this series:
- Level: Beginner / Intermediate
- Total length of all episodes: 36min
- Last Updated: March 3, 2022
I am Peter Pedross and in this series, I would like to talk to you about PI planning in regulated environments.
I guess that most of you know the famous statement of Peter Drucker ‘Culture eats strategy for breakfast‘. In regulated environments, some say: ‘Compliance eats agile for lunch!’.
Wait a minute!
Would that mean, we can’t apply Lean Principles?
That we can’t do PI planning?
Of course not!
We will showcase in this series why and how compliance and scaled agility can really help each other. What it really takes to fulfill the promises of scaled agile development in such regulated environments. On the example of PI Planning, we will show you real world examples, concepts and experiences based on industries such as Automotive, Aerospace, Medical Device, Defense and Finance.
My name is Peter Pedross, I’m CEO and founder of PEDCO and we are mostly known for our product Applied SAFe.