Call for joint Workshop / Tutorial @ Agile in Automotive: Applied SAFe 4.0 and Automotive Standards in Action – Client Experience Report. Prepare a practical show case where quality assurance and engineering / development have a benefit of using agile methodologies and automotive regulations like Automotive SPICE and ISO 26262 to cover development processes and product development.
Agile in Automotive 2016, 15th and 16th November 2016, Stuttgart, Le Meridien
The Agile Automotive Conference 2016 is the premier international conference on application of agile values, principles, processes, methods, and practices in the development of automotive electronic systems, software, hardware, and mechanics. The conference will be held on 15th and 16th November 2016, Hotel Le Meridien, Stuttgart, Germany.
PEDCO Applied SAFe 4.0 and Automotive SPICE / ISO 26262 Integration
Applied SAFe 4.0 is the first and only implementation of SAFe 4.0 (Scaled Agile Framework for Lean Software and Systems Engineering) as a comprehensive, executable process model. Applied SAFe® can further include and ensure compliance with various reference models like Automotive SPICE, ISO 26262 or your own company specific reference models.
Your Challenge – Our Solution & Support – Joint Experience Tutorial
How to keep minimal control of work results in an agile environment with regulatory needs to be able to market your products? How to effectively align requirements and processes to achieve lean development and compliance? Use Applied SAFe and our support and services to prepare experiences, lessons-learned, successes and failures that we will jointly present at the Agile in Automotive conference.
- 2016-04-15: Agree in practical show case, timeline and collaboration approach
- 2016-04-30: Prepare / submit contribution proposals for tutorials/workshops
- 2016-05-31: Submitters notification of acceptance by Euroforum
- 2016-09-30: Final submission of tutorials/workshop material
Call for Contribution
What do we intend to cover?
- Agile at Scale, SAFe Experiences in a regulated environment in Automotive engineering
- Effective collaboration between Quality Assurance and Engineering / Development
- Changes in organizational structure and roles, organizational learning
- Agile and adaptive release planning, integration of non-functional requirements for processes and developed products
- Adaptations and integration of Agile, Automotive SPICE, ISO 26262 and Security standards with Applied SAFe 4.0
- Assessments and Audits in an agile environment including supportive metrics
- The way how Applied SAFe 4.0 is embedded in the client’s environment to achieve the highest benefit for the development teams, quality assurance and assessors
What do you get from PEDCO?
- A great opportunity to present yourself with a working solution in the field of agile and regulatory demand at a leading international conference in Automotive systems
- Conference presentation material based on your lessons-learned input and experiences
- Knowledge, experience and guidance on SAFe 4.0 application and change initiatives
- Applied SAFe Introduction Training, one company in-house training for free
- Applied SAFe 4.0 license, 20% discount for the 1st year
What is expected by you?
- Prepare a practical show case where quality assurance and engineering / development have a benefit of using agile methodologies and automotive regulations like Automotive SPICE and ISO 26262 to cover development processes and product development
- Use Applied SAFe 4.0 as a solution that effectively supports all involved show case roles
- Together with us jointly present the experiences, lessons-learned, successes and failures at the Agile in Automotive conference (either in a workshop or tutorial)