March, 11th 2016, Zurich, Switzerland. – PEDCO announces the release of Applied SAFe® 4.0 for its global use. Applied SAFe is a fully fledged ALM tool agnostic implementation of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) as a process model. It serves as your own customizable instance of SAFe®. Applied SAFe is a stand-alone product from PEDCO and is fully based on and kept in sync with the actual SAFe® version by Scaled Agile Inc. (SAI). The new version of our product is officially approved by Scaled Agile Incorporation from Boulder, Colorado; the inventors of the Scaled Agile Framework®.
‘Building cyber-physical systems is a complex thing and is becoming increasingly software reliant, there is a growing demand for best practices to address conceptual and process incompatibilities between systems and software. SAFe 4.0 bridges that gap, and does so in a way that is more modular, scalable, and adaptable than prior versions.’
With Applied SAFe 4.0 you now have both the power and capability to support the growth of your process – from teams to enterprise – simple to complex – Applied SAFe has the tools, options and support to achieve the enterprise goals and outcomes all while staying compliment with the organizations internal, external and regulated requirements.
Learn more about the exciting capabilities of Applied SAFe!
- Interested if scaled agility with SAFe is the right approach for your company, product line or organization unit?
- Curious about how Applied SAFe could be of benefit to leverage efficiency of your teams?
- Worried about compliance of your processes in a lean and agile environment?
⇒ Get in contact with us to setup an initial and individual conversation on a potential fit.
⇒ Request more information material about Applied SAFe and its license model.
⇒ Let us organize an individual web cast for you to demonstrate Applied SAFe in action.
Overview of Key Changes with Applied SAFe 4.0
- Updated process model on all levels with 100% compliance with SAFe 4.0
- New Value Stream level fully fledged tailoring and individual customization
- New, updated and navigable workproduct models.
- Enhanced tailoring on all Applied SAFe levels allow customization to specific needs of the individual instances of [Enterprise, Portfolio, Value Stream, Program & Team]
- Different configurations can be instantiated on 3-Level or 4-Level SAFe configurations and combinations of both.
- Enhanced ‘Level 5’ capabilities and organizational learning.
- Enhanced ‘Guided Tours’, Training’s and learning nuggets including videos.
For further details please visit the Applied SAFe 4.0 Release Notes
“This collaboration demonstrates our commitment to exploring new entry points and approaches to adopting the Scaled Agile Framework®,” said Dean Leffingwell, Chief Methodologist and creator of the Scaled Agile Framework. “We are pleased to be working with such outstanding innovators as PEDCO’s Peter Pedross and his team. The potential to help ease the way for fully comprehensive SAFe adoption is enormous.”