With Applied SAFe we offer all levels and functions of a development organization, customizable and extendable up-to-date content on a proven foundation for the application of Lean-Agile practices; allowing you to have reliable and compliant processes almost immediately. Unlike other manual ways where you need to document everything from scratch and don’t get automatic updates of new and improved practices, our solution allows you to benefit from learnings inside and outside of your organization and lets you focus on your implementation specific details to deliver value.
Applied SAFe is a unique product because it leverages SAI’s Scaled Agile Framework as the ‘de facto’ Standard for scaled agility into a comprehensive, customizable and extendable process model.
Public Webinar: New Applied SAFe 4.6: Features, Advantages & Benefits
On the right you can take a look at the new and exciting capabilities of Applied SAFe 4.6.
- New version of Applied SAFe 4.6
- New materials for you
- Upcoming trainings
- Upcoming conferences
If you would like a copy of the slides or have any questions please reach out to email@example.com!
The new version of Applied SAFe 4.6 introduces:
Updated Guided Tours
Implementations of Guided Tour’s opening complete new perspectives on the Scaled Agile Framework for:
- SAFe for Government – is a set of success patterns that help public sector organizations implement Lean-Agile practices in a government context.
- Business Solutions and Lean Systems Engineering – is one of the five core competencies of the Lean enterprise, including eight new practices.
- DevOps and Release on Demand – is one of the five core competencies of the Lean Enterprise.
The Five Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise
These are critical to achieving and sustaining a competitive advantage in an increasingly digital age, fully integrated into Applied SAFe as practices, refining activities of processes.
- Lean-Agile Leadership – Advancing and applying Lean-Agile leadership skills implemented as a practice refining activities of processes.
- Team and Technical Agility – Driving technical practices including Built-in Quality, Behavior-Driven development (BDD), Agile testing, Test-Driven Development (TDD), and more
- DevOps and Release on Demand – Building the Continuous Delivery Pipeline, and implementing DevOps and Release and Demand
- Business Solutions and Lean Systems Engineering – Building the largest software applications and cyber-physical solutions
- Lean Portfolio Management – Executing portfolio vision and strategy formulation, chartering portfolios, creating the Vision, Lean budgets and Guardrails, as well as portfolio prioritization, and road mapping.
- Updated SAFe Implementation Roadmap
- New practices on Test-Driven Development (TDD), Behavioral Driven Development (BDD) and Agile Testing – all built into processes of Applied SAFe 4.6.
- Deeper and more advanced Continuous Delivery Pipeline including new Continuous Exploration, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Release on Demand implementations, using also the new Work Product DevOps Health Radar
- New Economic Framework implementation operating within Lean budgets and Guardrails
- New Lean Budget Guardrails WP used to ensure that the right investments are being made within the portfolio’s budget.
- Implementation of all new Roadmap article from SAFe – introducing multiple planning horizons and new Work Products like Solution Roadmap – including new practices on understanding and applying market rhythms and events.
- Revised strategy formulation on Enterprise-Level – including updated Strategic Themes
- New Portfolio Canvas describes how a portfolio of solutions creates, delivers and captures value for an organization.
- Updated Value Stream implementation – including Development Value Stream Canvas aligned with the new Portfolio Canvas.