About this recording:
Engineering tomorrow’s products means staying ahead and relevant in a continually changing environment.
A core characteristic of regulated environments is the necessity to comply with formal standards, regulations, directives, and guidance. Organizations must demonstrate that
* the system meets the intended purpose
* the system does not behave unintendedly in a way that might cause harm
* the system conforms to regulatory standards by required objective evidence for functional safety
This webinar discusses how to ensure compliance with Applied SAFe in regulated industries and presents concrete examples from ISO 26262
In this recording, we:
- explore how compliance to ISO 26262 can be achieved, maintained, and proven to regulators
- introduce some concepts and practices of Applied SAFe with respect to regulated development
- showcase some practical examples
- will talk about some lessons learned
- … look forward to some discussions and your questions!
If you wish to combine agility and efficiency together with compliance to ISO 26262, this webinar is well worth your time.